- To book a place on a course please complete the online booking form, using the link at the bottom of the respective event page. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01491 832370
- All communications from us will be by email. Please make sure that the email address you give on the booking form is correct and one you check regularly. If you do not have an email address you will receive information by post.
- By completing your booking form you are automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions. Otherwise, any posted or faxed booking forms must be signed.
- Within five days of receiving a completed booking form we will contact you by email confirming your place on the course.
- In normal circumstances joining instructions will be sent one week before the course, however, in certain situations this may not be possible and they will be sent out nearer to the course. If you are concerned that you have not received joining instructions please contact us by email or telephone 01491 832370
- Course joining instructions will include detailed instructions for the day such as where to meet and what to bring.
- Full payment is required before the date of the course.
- All courses include lunch and refreshments unless otherwise stipulated.
- An admininstration fee of £20 per person per course will be charged for any cancellations made up to six weeks before the course, this will be deducted from the course fee. The remainder of the course fee will be refunded.
- After this period (six weeks before the course) a refund of course fees will not be given for cancellation.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance.
- In the event that the minimum numbers are not achieved and the course has to be cancelled we will contact you by email requesting confirmation that it has been received. If we do not receive confirmation we will contact you by telephone.
Other terms and conditions
- All data from this booking form will be held in a database and used for the purpose of administering, delivering and promoting CPD courses within the Open Futures Trust. Under no circumstances shall any information be given to third parties or any outside organisation unless we are obliged to do so by law.
- At the end of each course attendees will be required to fill in an evaluation form. Evaluation enables Open Futures to enhance and improve the courses. To enhance the evaluation process Open Futures will be contacting a proportion of the CPD course attendees in the following academic year.