- Planning the Open Futures across the primary curriculum
- Thinking outside the planet CPD report
- Read about Open Futures in action in some of our flagship schools, St John the Baptist and Temple Primary Schools
- Find out about how Open Futures supports the curriculum, Camberwell Park Specialist School, Brampton Primary School and Outwood Grange Academy
- Open Futures in Further and Higher Education, Professor Crabbe and Dr Egan share their views
- Thinking about new 'its' - find out about the new ones Heald Place have created
- Meet the flagship school, Thoresby Primary School, Hull
- Claire Custance of the RHS reflects on 10 years of growit
- Do you have an enquiry-based curriculum, check out page 16 to find out
openit is the termly newspaper for the Open Futures programme.
Each issue brings you creative lesson ideas, practical advice and useful information together with the latest news about the Open Futures programme.
You can read any issue of openit as ePapers below. Click the arrows to browse through the pages and double click to open.